We are seeking a qualified or partly qualified Dispensing Optician to join us here in our practice in Frankton.
Roses is a busy practice, having built a reputation for expertise in specialist areas this role will provide you with a diverse range of clients. The role requires someone who is excited about finding solutions and thinking outside the square.
The hours of work are 38-40 hrs per week including a late night every second week and a Saturday once a month.
You will have exceptional customer service and relationship-building skills – both within your professional team and with your clients. You take pride in your work and have an organised approach, along with the following:
- Exceptional presentation: you are interested in fashion and take a keen interest in optical trends.
- High emotional intelligence: you have a natural ability to adapt your style to suit the clients you are dealing with.
- Great work ethic: you embrace change, welcome challenges and embrace the opportunity to find solutions for our clients
- Optical pre-testing of patients and collation of patient information and pre-test data
- Customer service
- Educating customers about eye care and eye wear
- Document management and Optomate processing
- Product ordering and management (spectacles and contact lenses)
- Assistance to Business Manager and Partners
- Effective merchandising of product to maximise sales
Enquire below or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and relevant references to register your interest in this role.
Tell us why you'd be a great fit for the team and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!